Log Parser Plus - version 0.2.1 released
This is no longer the current version. View information about the current version of Log Parser Plus.
Microsoft Log Parser is a command line-based utility useful to parse IIS logs and more.
While a number of applications exist to help use Log Parser, as well as a number of sites containing Log Parser queries, I haven’t been very happy with them.
In an attempt to make it even easier to work with Log Parser, I present version 0.2.1 BETA of Log Parser Plus (not to be confused with the Web site, LogParserPlus.com).
Download Log Parser Plus 0.2.1 BETA.
Log Parser Plus 0.2.1 BETA is, as noted, currently under development. It lacks proper threading, and could use a number of user interface tweaks. Since I use IIS for personal and business purposes, I will be working towards version 1.0 and beyond.
Microsoft Log Parser is required, and can be downloaded from Microsoft.
Questions, comments, and concerns are appreciated.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.