Connecting to a WRT54G with a HP iPAQ 110
After playing around with settings, I was finally able to access my wireless network with my HP iPAQ 110. Here's what I did.
- Under Wireless > Wireless Security, set the model to WEP, setting a passphrase and generating keys.
- Make sure your wireless is enabled.
- Once the network shows in your iPAQ, set the Authentication to Shared and the Data Encryption to WEP.
- Select the key index and enter the key equal to the Default Transmit Key from the WRT54G.
- Check "Use IEEE 802.1x network access control", and an EAP type of PEAP.
That's it - you should be able to connect now.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.