Review: Shadowrun Returns (2013)
The following is a review of Shadowrun Returns (2013), available for PC on Steam.
Enjoyable story and gameplay
After having the game for a little over 9 months, I've finally beaten the main campaign, Dead Man's Switch, of Shadowrun Returns (2013).
It didn't take this long to beat it because the game wasn't enjoyable, but rather because the machine I had until a few months ago wasn't ideal for gaming, so it wasn't until the last three months that I really got into this.
The game itself has a robust story, as one would hope from a Shadowrun game. The game isn't particularly difficult, as I found myself only losing two characters over the course of the ~11 hours of time I put in
With a robust editor and community, I expect I'll be able to come back to Shadowrun Returns again and again over the years, for continued enjoyment.
I highly recommend Shadowrun Returns, and give it a 5 of 5 stars.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.