Review: Fearless Fantasy (2014)
The following is a review of Fearless Fantasy (2014), available for PC on Steam.
Enjoyable, but controls are a bit iffy
While Fearless Fantasy isn't long (there's only 13 sections), it's nonetheless an interesting game. The combat mechanic is probably more suited for touch-based devices (I found windowed mode makes the game a little easier, than playing full screen in 1920x1080), it still keeps combat interesting.
Because of the mechanic, I did find myself having to grind earlier levels for experience, and ended the game with level 17 characters. But, I still recommend it as a fun little RPG, especially if you can get it cheap.
Definitely enjoyed the cutscene style as well.
3 of 5 stars.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.