IIS Logs to SQLite - version 0.1 beta released
Unfortunately, Microsoft Log Parser is unable to convert logs into SQLite. To work around this limitation I've created IIS Logs to SQLite, which will parse IIS logs and import them into the SQLite database and table of your choice.
The first beta version of this application is now available.
This application requires the .NET Framework version 3.5 (check your version of .NET Framework).
Note that for a larger amount of logs, memory usage can spike.
In a future version I may (read: will) allow the columns to be exported to be selected by the user, instead of the 'all' dump that I currently do.
There's some other interface cleanup items as well, and there's at least one known bug (using a custom log file or path that returns no matches).
This might be the direction I end up taking my Log Parser Plus application.
Plug: Read more about Microsoft Log Parser and find example queries at Log Parser Plus.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.