XML Schema article coming soon
The other day, after a deal of research, I decided to pick up a copy of <oXygen/>, which is "a complete cross platform XML editor providing the tools for XML authoring, XML conversion, XML Schema, DTD, Relax NG and Schematron development, XPath, XSLT, XQuery debugging, SOAP and WSDL testing."
This provided to be the key to finally understanding XML Schema, or at least getting a working Schema for an XML file.
I'll have a 'full' review of <oXygen/> once I've played with it for a while. Thus far, I'm fairly impressed with it. However, it runs on Java, and runs a bit slower than I would like/expect. However, this may just be an issue that I'll need to resolve by tweaking some of the settings.
The indent/format feature, however, blew me away the other day. Wow!
(If you're interested, there is a trial version available. Also, until the 15th of January, there's a sale on all versions.)
An alternative that I looked at was Stylus Studio, however the extremely high price-point turned me away from even trying the trial version ...
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.