Why does Google Chrome hate Flash?
For the last couple of days I've tried opening a Flash video within Google Chrome.
By doing so, I've effectively killed not just Google Chrome, but also my OS while Chrome attempts to cope.
I noticed from the beginning that Chrome's task manager listed the Flash plug-in as a separate 'page,' and thought it might cause issues, but this is pretty sad.
I already forced an upgrade once, and and upgrading from 0.2.149.29 to _.30 now, but the issue still remains.
(Related to that, why did Chrome move backwards? If I force an upgrade, I should still be able to browse.)
Off to see if Flash is up-to-date ...
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.