When I'm 30 - Part 1: Quick list
Recently, I've been thinking a lot about where I'd like to be when I get older.
For as long as I can remember I've been thinking ahead - it's just the way I am. The time frame has spanned from a mere hours from the present, to a number of years. Thirty (30), though, is a pretty special kind of birthday. The fact that it's about 3 years and 3 months away for me, makes it even particularly more so.
Between now and my 27th birthday, which obviously takes place in May (obvious because if you've been paying attention you know it's three months from February), I hope to solidify some of the larger plans I'd like to be working through, or positions that I'd like to be in.
It's a quick list now, that I'll undoubtedly add to, but is a start nonetheless. These are also things that I think I'll be able to obtain, even if I made no changes from my current behaviours. Those requiring changes will go on the fuller list.
Have current car loan paid off
Have less than $5000 of student loans left
Be making house payments
Be taking over 200 pictures a month
Be as organized as I was in high school
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.