What I can say about New York (City)
I've never been to New York City, at least, not that I can recall. However, media has, for various reasons, touched upon the city in a number of formats, in a number of ways, for a number of years. Without having ever been to New York City, I can say the following about it.
- Stay out of New York City.
- Common wisdom is right, New Yorkers are less human than people in other cities.
- Hollywood and New York City have more in common than you'd think.
- If something bad is going to happen to the United States, it'll start in New York City.
The initial reason I decided to write down these simple ideas was because I had just watched The Invasion this morning. Years ago, I wrote a, oft-referred-to, piece on beautiful women, and Nicole Kidman was not present on that list. However, as she gets older, I enjoy her movies all the more.
The movie was good, more so because, as my sister pointed out, there didn't seem to be any wasted scenes; every scene held some value within it. I have not seen the original movie that this is derived from, but I will indeed be looking at Netflix this evening to see if I can watch it online.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.