The 'Four P.T. Anderson Films' weekend review
Thanks to Rob Lumley, I'll be watching four different P.T. Anderson films over the extended holiday weekend. Brief comments on the first film watched, below.
Hard Eight (1996)
In more than a couple of places, I was reminded of Jackie Brown. Lots of dialogue, but even more quiet, giving an emphasis to not only what is said, but what is not.
It's slow, which may turn some away, but the story of Sydney is interesting all the same ...
Watched December 21, 2007.
Boogie Nights (1997)
Eh. I liked Hard Eight more. I just didn't care that much about the characters.
Watched December 23, 2007.
Good, but I feel like I missed something ...
Watched December 24, 2007.
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
Now this is a five-star movie. It had me, much like the main character, up and down, throughout the film. Hoorah!
Watched December 25, 2007.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.