Subway makes the $5 footlongs a part of their menu - what a surprise
According to commercials yesterday and today, the $5 footlongs at Subway are now a part of the menu. Is anyone really surprised?
While the Subway near where I work is usually very busy during lunch, it seems to be especially so now. This is after they raised the prices of their subs not once, but twice.
On that note, what's up with The Feast? Seriously.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.