Subway makes the $5 footlongs a part of their menu - what a surprise
According to commercials yesterday and today, the $5 footlongs at Subway are now a part of the menu. Is anyone really surprised?
While the Subway near where I work is usually very busy during lunch, it seems to be especially so now. This is after they raised the prices of their subs not once, but twice.
On that note, what's up with The Feast? Seriously.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.