Still having problems adding a photo to my gravatar account
While I've been able to create an account, and upload an image to that account, I can't seem to be able to associate that image with my Gravatar account.
Somewhat troubling, especially since support doesn't seem to want to get back to me ...
A couple of days ago I decided to sign up, but if this is what I can expect, I'm glad it's a) free and b) that I've turned it off for my site.
Update, August 3, 2007
Gravatar allowed me to add an image to my email address today. However, still no response from their support team on my original email.
As such, I won't be using it on my site(s) until this issue gets resolved.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.