Script to simplify Netflix activity pages (in progress)
I love Netflix, but there's no easy way to get a listing of the movies I've rated through the service.
To ease with that, I've finally started on a script that will clean the Netflix output, so it's a bit easier to parse.
Fire up Chrome, visit either https://www2.netflix.com/RentalActivity?all=true or https://account.netflix.com/WiViewingActivity?all=true, open a console, and use the following two scripts:
Script 1: Load jQuery
Script 2: Remove rating graphics
$('.stbrIl').hide(); $('.stbrMaskFg').css('background-image', 'none').css('text-indent', '0').css('width', '200px').css('vertical-aign', 'middle'); $('.stbrMaskBg').css('background-image', 'none');
There's still work to be done, but it's a sufficient start. I've thought about a user script, and might implement that once this is done.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.