While I don't use Microsoft or Google's CDNs for jQuery, I do have a separate sub-domain where I serve these files from (and will eventually use a CDN, I'm sure). However, this means that in Visual Studio I miss out on the helpful documentation functionality.
/// <Reference Path="/Scripts/jquery-1.4.1-vsdoc.js"/>
You'll probably want a copy stored locally so that you can use this without the extra traffic.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.