On my funeral
While in college I heard of the Greeks who, when death was near, would throw a party. All the friends of the dying would come together to drink and merry. The dying would slit their wrists and party along with the others, his life spilling out from him all the while.
While I'm sure that in today's world this would never happen, my hope is that when I die those who know me will celebrate, instead of mourn.
Yet, this goes against my philosophical point of view ... but I consider mourning to be much more of an injustice.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.