My entertainment setup, October 2009
Overall, I think I'm pretty happy with my entertainment center setup, which is pictured and detailed below.
(For items no longer available, I've linked to a similar product.)
- Sony Bravia KDL-32M3000
- Yamaha HTR-6130
- APC Back-UPS XS 1300
- A serious UPS solution is required, in my opinion. Since I don't have a PC connected into this (and don't want to) I went with a model featuring a LCD.
- Linksys BEFCMU10 Cable Modem (not pictured)
- Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Broadband Router (not pictured)
- Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 plugged in, while Wii uses wireless, allowing plenty of room for my two computers to plug in.
Pleasure (listed in the order they appear)
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit, for each controller, are also essential; this should have come with the Xbox 360 console, in my opinion.
- Sony Playstation 3
- Nintendo Wii
- Sony Playstation 2
More information about each coming soon.
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.