Movie review: Gangs of New York (2002)
There's a lot (as in, more than you can count on two hands) of reasons not to visit New York ...
I think Gangs of New York touched on almost every single one of those reasons.
Four stars, only because I'm not sure there's much point to watch the film again, although I would watch it with someone else if they wanted to.
2 hr 47 min
Want to see what else Ive watched through Netflix? Check out the list, and my attempt to track Netflix shipping for Madison WI.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.