Lynx for Win32
Courtesy of Jim Spath, you can download Lynx 2.8.5rel1 for Windows here.
- Lynx 2.8.5rel1 769 KB (updated October 16 2004)
How to use:
Simply download Lynx and extract it to a folder. There are commands at the bottom of the window that will direct you how to use Lynx. This program has been tested on Windows XP SP2. If you have tested this program on any other Windows systems, please post that information in the comments below.
Please note that the short url for this page is http://strivinglife.net/lynx/. Again, special thanks to Jim Spath for compiling and providing this file to me.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.