Linda Hamilton - 80s or 90s?
Previously posted on Facebook:
80's Linda Hamilton; sure, she did T2 in the 90s, but I bet if you think Linda Hamilton, you think 80s. Am I wrong?
Rob Lumley brings up Terminator 2 as being his reason he'd go with 90s Hamilton.
I'd agree with you on the Terminator franchise, but, obviously, not with Hamilton being better in the 90s solely because of T2. Look at IMDb - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000157/
TV, movies, TV, movie (T2), and then back to TV, never to return to movies (meaning non-direct to VHS/DVD).
'91s T2 was basically it for her, with nothing remarkable afterwards. The 80s, with Children of the Corn, Terminator, and Beauty and the Beast, were her times to shine.
Think I'm wrong? Comment below. (I'll be adding anything further from Facebook here as well.)
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.