iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 1.1 released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
Update: Version 1.1.1 is available for download, which corrects the progress bar bug, noted in the comments below.
To upgrade, simply replace your executable with the one in the above zip file.
Version 1.1 of iTunes Playlists to Xml has been released.
This update now appends the saved xml file with the current date and time, for ease. I debated also including the source and playlist names, but the amount of space that might use was limiting, so I just used the date/time instead.
I’ve also gone back to not using an installer. You can once again just extract the contents of the zip file, where you’d like, and run the executable.
Application still requires the .NET Framework.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.