iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 0.6b released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
iTunes Playlists to Xml, version 0.6b, is now available for download.
This version now handles the bug where playlists could be out of date, by alerting the user.
This version also includes functionality to save the Xml file, as well as configure the name the application will use when generating the Xml file.
Because of security issues, I’m including a copy of the default XSLT with the application, with information about how to access the most recent copy.
I’ll probably sit on this for a week or so, and release a final version shortly thereafter.
Comments/suggestions/etcetera are welcome and appreciated.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.