iTunes Music to SQLite - version 0.1 beta released
While it was at the same stage as it is now back on the 19th, I'm finally releasing the beta version of iTunes Music to SQLite.
This console application finds all Music playlists in iTunes and imports them into a SQLite database (called iTunesMusic.s3db).
You can change this by passing the database and source names as parameters.
iTunesMusicToSQLite.exe "datum.db" "James Skemp's 80 gig"
You can run the executable and it will prompt for a key press before exiting, in case you want to view any messages.
This is a beta version, and was done more as a proof of concept than anything else, so this may be the only version released.
.NET Framework 3.5 is recommended, and may be required (check your version of .NET Framework).
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.