Flying under the radar, Cassini 4.0 released
Under seemingly new ownership, Cassini 4.0 has been released, via Google Code.
Since a download isn't available, a link to a built version is included below.
Visit Cassini on Google Code to see the nice new interface and functionality. Of major importance is that it supports .NET Framework 4.
Tested on a Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, machine.
Note on building it yourself
To save you some time, if you want to build a copy yourself open the project properties and on the Build tab check "Allow unsafe code." You should otherwise have no issues.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.