Feedback to Apple regarding an Apple Store visit (my first)
The no checkout thing is weird. Had someone else (a Mac user) not a) told me about the process and b) told me about the store location, I would c) made the purchase online instead, and not gotten exactly what I think I want (/known about my other options) and d) would have been utterly confused about the checkout process :)
But, the two people I spoke with while checking out were extremely friendly, and I was amazed by the quality of the store. Wow!
Submitted online, per their request in my receipt email.
I bought a charger for in my car, which I'll be reviewing in a few months, or so.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.