Feedback to Apple regarding an Apple Store visit (my first)
The no checkout thing is weird. Had someone else (a Mac user) not a) told me about the process and b) told me about the store location, I would c) made the purchase online instead, and not gotten exactly what I think I want (/known about my other options) and d) would have been utterly confused about the checkout process :)
But, the two people I spoke with while checking out were extremely friendly, and I was amazed by the quality of the store. Wow!
Submitted online, per their request in my receipt email.
I bought a charger for in my car, which I'll be reviewing in a few months, or so.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.