Do you assume I'm a liberal because I wear Grateful Dead shirts?
I ran into a co-worker who suggested that I probably held a certain environmental view, because I was wearing a Grateful Dead shirt.
While I knew it to be true, I'd never really thought that my political views too may be out there based upon the band t-shirt that I was wearing.
Wearing Grateful Dead? Liberal.
Wearing Bruce Springsteen? Liberal.
Wearing Fleetwood Mac? Liberal.
Billy Joel? That's probably liberal as well.
My co-worker Rob (looks like his domain expired) was wearing a OS X shirt. Liberal? Conservative? I know it's the former, but it raised the question (in my mind), would a conservative ever wear that shirt? Would they ever wear one of my shirts?
Do I like the Grateful Dead because I'm a liberal, or am I a liberal because I like the Grateful Dead? How about technology?
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.