Division of Labor for Presentation: Nukes (5/4/01)
Probably not worth much, but here’s an outline I did for a Social and Political Philosophy course, with Dr. Fiala, for who was doing what for a presentation.
Ralph is Ralph Gadbois, and that’s about all else I remember.
Perhaps this will help someone else, someday …
- History of nuclear weapons
- MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction)
- Pictures of nuclear explosion.
- Ethics of nuclear weapons
- Arguments against nuclear weapons
- Three philosophers (from first half of the semester)
- Three philosophers (from later half of the semester)
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.