Disabling Messenger auto sign-in on the Xbox 360
Shortly after logging into Xbox Live the Xbox 360 will attempt to log into Windows Messenger, by default.
While I tried to find how to disable this, all of the articles I found were irrelevant, since they were written during the 'blades' interface.
Here's how I stumbled on it.
Press the Xbox button on your controller.
Go to the Settings tab.
Select Auto Sign-In.
Select Disabled under Windows Messenger.
For some reason I had to do this a couple of times for it to stick.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.