Cross Sums Helper 2.0 - testing needed
After sleeping on it (albeit poorly), I've resolved the issue that was stopping production on the new version of my Cross Sums Helper application.
However, I need some help testing.
Download Cross Sums Helper 2.0 - 67 KB (.NET Framework 2.0 or higher is required).
UPDATE: Download Cross Sums Helper 2.1 - 65 KB
If you don't have .NET Framework (and are on Windows) let me know - I had a hard time finding any real stats on these numbers, even from MS people.
Initial testing done on:
- Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
- Windows XP Home SP3
This program has moved from Visual Basic (6) to Visual C#, but still needs a couple of tweaks to be even leaner.
- Version 2.0: Initial 2.0 release, rewritten in C#, using .NET Framework 2.0. (2008.06.02 @ 7:30)
- Version 2.1: Code should be a bit leaner and faster, after some coding changes. (2008.06.02 @ 21:45)
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.