Countries that come to mind ...
When I think of Europe I think of the U.K., France, then Germany. What about Spain though?
Moving east, Japan and China, followed by North Korea. I realize that India should be on the list, but it's not one that immediately comes to mind.
Africa, as a whole, is not on the list; only bad things come to mind (AIDs and spammers/scammers).
Same with Israel; isn't it bad that I think not of religiousness, but rather of constant war?
Is the above because of the media?
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.