Cisco Cache Cleaner and IE 7 on Windows XP Home
If you have the pleasure of running Cisco's Cache Cleaner on your home computer, you may run into an issue with your settings being set to something other than you'd prefer.
While it may appear that Cache Cleaner clears out your data, it in fact only appears to turn auto-complete off.
In Internet Explorer 7, go to Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete > Settings and turn the settings you want back on.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.