var num = 15;
document.write(String.replace(num, /5/, '2') + " (should be '12')<br />\n");
var x = 5;
var y = 0;
document.write( let(x = x + 10, y = 12) x+y + " (should be '27')<br />\n");
document.write(x+y + "<br />\n");
The testing page is available on my CFDeveloper site.
Second, if you can test a different browser/version, please also post your results.
My testing of Firefox 220.127.116.11, Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11, and Opera 9.10. Since the current version of Netscape uses either IE or FF for rendering, I've skipped any testing of it.
I'd be very interested in documentation regarding this, so if you know more, please do post what you can share.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.