12 years of posts = a lot of comments
When I moved from my custom system to WordPress to BlogEngine.NET I never did end up copying over all the old comments on my posts. Heck, I don't even think I moved over all my posts.
But since I'm sticking with DISQUS I decided to move all my BE.NET comments over to DISQUS, and over the last few hours have been making the necessary changes and performing the necessary cleanup.
I found a great extension that generated the XML for me (thankfully), but since I'm me I'm actually going through and removing the extra comments, so my data source is clean. And that may not have been the best idea ...
But, I have to believe it is for the best.
- Review: Cooler Master CK550 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Review: Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Review: Summer Infant 3DPac Stroller
- Review: Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (SRSXB31/Ll)
- Review: Under Armour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 18 Ounce Tumbler
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.