Web 2.0 and overload
I've been reading a good deal today, before and after my excursion around Madison (on Homecoming game-day, even). There are three that really stick out:
First, we have http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html, which is an article by Tim O'Reilly on Web 2.0. If you've heard of it, or if you haven't, it's worth a read. Since I've only skimmed the first two pages, I'm not sure about lasting worth, but ...
Then we have http://www.collisiondetection.net/mt/archives/2005/09/_for_a_few_year_1.html, on the snobbery of iPods. Make sure you read the comments ...
Which leads into http://www.rootburn.com/2004/12/too-much-of-good-thing.html, on too much of a good thing. Specifically photos, but I think it's applicable to the whole Web 2.0 'movement', thereby bringing us back to link one.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.