Review: Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (2012)
A good way to get into the genre
(I played the Steam version of this game, and this review is based upon that.)
This was the first real hidden object game I played, thanks to a kind Reddit user who gifted me a key. It was actually quite good, with great artwork. The animated bits suffer from a bit of pixelation, but it doesn't detract too much from the game.
The puzzles are relatively easy, but the hint option is there if you need it (just make sure you don't accidentally hit it while walking about :( ). It took me about four and a half hours to beat.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart gets four of five stars, and seems to be a good way to get into the genre.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.