Review: Hexcells Plus (2014)
The following is a review of Hexcells Plus (2014), played on the PC.
More of the same, with a bit more complexity
Having gone through the first Hexcells rather quickly, I just as quickly started playing the standalone Hexcells Plus. While this game contains the same number of puzzles as the original, it adds additional gameplay dynamics.
While I finished the first in less than 2 hours, Steam reports that I put in 8 hours on this version. I think I ended up letting the game run, as I don't think it required anywhere near that amount of time. However, the puzzles in this version are a bit more complex.
If you enjoyed the first Hexcells, you'll like this one. Since I did, and do, this game is recommended.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.