Review: Galaxy Trucker
The following is a review of Galaxy Trucker, received as part of the Amazon Vine program.
Too Random For My Taste
When it comes to board games that I really enjoy playing I definitely enjoy games with strategy, with a bit of luck involved.
Galaxy Trucker has pretty nice components, and an interesting enough dynamic, where each player must build a spaceship and then use it during space travels to handle various events.
However, the luck aspect is a bit too strong in this game, with most ships ending up limping back in no matter how you prepare. In that regard I suppose there’s some enjoyment in seeing how poorly all of the ships standup to space travel, but otherwise if you enjoy strategic games, as I do, this probably isn’t the game for you.
Personally, I feel pretty neutral about Galaxy Trucker; it’s just not my cup of tea. For this reason, I give it a neutral score of 3 of 5 stars.
- Review: Dr. Brown's 4 Piece Options Wide Neck Bottle, 9 Ounce
- Review: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.