Review: Babymoov Dream Belt – Maternity Sleep Support & Cushion for Ultimate Comfort during Pregnancy
The following is a review of the Babymoov Dream Belt – Maternity Sleep Support & Cushion for Ultimate Comfort during Pregnancy, received as part of the Amazon Vine program.
Feels Good, When It Works
My partner is currently 36 weeks pregnant, but for the last couple of months she’s had difficultly getting to, and staying, asleep. This is naturally part of pregnancy, but we’re constantly on the lookout for products that can help her through the nights.
So, when the Babymoov Dream Belt was available for review she was very interested in trying it out.
Unfortunately, after a solid college try, starting at week 32, normal pillows and a G/C-shaped body pillow ended up working much better for her.
First, the good. It’s super comfortable, soft to the touch, and features memory foam within that can be removed for easy washing of the band.
Unfortunately, for my partner, the band itself was just too big. If they perhaps made bands in smaller sizes she would have been able to get more from this.
As-is, however, the band wouldn’t stay in place throughout the night. Instead, it would rotate in such a way that she’d wake up from discomfort and then either take it off, or have to get up to readjust it and then lay back down.
The band itself is held in place via velcro, so she’d end up wearing a shirt and placing the band on top of it to prevent any itchyness from the velcro.
For these reasons the Babymoov Dream Belt got a neutral three of five stars from her. It feels good when it works, but don’t expect it to last the whole night.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.