Migration from CollabNet Subversion to VisualSVN Server
Since it doesn't seem CollabNet is really going to keep their non-Edge Subversion application, I've decided to migrate to VisualSVN Server. Roughly, here are the steps I went through to migrate, which also includes a 1.6.x upgrade.
- Installed VisualSVN. Repositories saved to C:\Repositories
- Setup existing users.
- Import existing repositories.
- Should already be upgraded, but upgrade to 1.5, just in case.
- Upgrade TortoiseSVN.
- Upgrade working copies to 1.7.
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
- Review: 5-Minute Dungeon
- Review: JLHua Silicone Multi-Use Cartoon Cat Trivet Mat (set of 6 Pack) Insulated Flexible Durable Non Slip Hot Pads and Coasters Cup Mats
- Review: Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends
- Review: Babymoov Dream Belt – Maternity Sleep Support & Cushion for Ultimate Comfort during Pregnancy
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.