Log Parser Plus - version 0.3 released
Version 0.3.1 of Log Parser Plus now features a custom LocalTime variable for IISW3C queries, and outputs the final query (for copying). The scratch pad (the unlabeled text box) will no longer clear when a new query is performed.
Currently under development, Log Parser Plus (not be confused with the Web site LogParserPlus.com) is a tool to (hopefully) help work with Microsoft Log Parser.
Download Log Parser Plus 0.3 BETA.
You will need to download and install Microsoft Log Parser for this application to run, as well as .NET Framework 2.0.
More information can be found in the post regarding the initial, 0.2.1, release.
Comments and concerns are welcomed.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.