iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 1.4.1 released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
Version 1.4.1 of iTunes Playlists to Xml is now available for download.
Download iTunes Playlists to Xml 1.4.1.
Installing and more information
If you’re new to iTunes Playlists to Xml, I’ve created a ‘product page’ for iTunes Playlists to Xml with all the information needed to get started.
To upgrade from version 1.4 you simply need to replace the iTunesPlaylistsToXml.exe file with the one in the above archive. You should not need to update your configuration.
Changes from version 1.4
Version 1.4.1 of iTunes Playlists to Xml features a minor tweak to Xml creation process. Testing against my current 6876 track library, processing time from start to finish changed from 48 seconds to 45 seconds. I’ll be continuing to look at how I can decrease this time even further, for those individuals with larger libraries.
No other changes have been made, but a new transformation is available for download at the program page. It displays artists, albums, and genres only, and is not part of the standard 1.4.1 download.
As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.