iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 1.1 released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
Update: Version 1.1.1 is available for download, which corrects the progress bar bug, noted in the comments below.
To upgrade, simply replace your executable with the one in the above zip file.
Version 1.1 of iTunes Playlists to Xml has been released.
This update now appends the saved xml file with the current date and time, for ease. I debated also including the source and playlist names, but the amount of space that might use was limiting, so I just used the date/time instead.
I’ve also gone back to not using an installer. You can once again just extract the contents of the zip file, where you’d like, and run the executable.
Application still requires the .NET Framework.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.