iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 0.6b released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
iTunes Playlists to Xml, version 0.6b, is now available for download.
This version now handles the bug where playlists could be out of date, by alerting the user.
This version also includes functionality to save the Xml file, as well as configure the name the application will use when generating the Xml file.
Because of security issues, I’m including a copy of the default XSLT with the application, with information about how to access the most recent copy.
I’ll probably sit on this for a week or so, and release a final version shortly thereafter.
Comments/suggestions/etcetera are welcome and appreciated.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.