iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 0.3b released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
Having just released version 0.2b of iTunes Playlists to Xml, I’ve done some updates, bringing it up to version 0.3b.
This release fixes all of the known issues, from version 0.2b.
There are no known issues with version 0.3b.
iTunes Playlists to Xml requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher, and has been tested on Windows XP Home SP3, and Windows Vista Ultimate SP1.
I’ve created an XSLT, available online separately, that you can either use, as-is or after modification, to display your playlists on your own site.
This release offers some customization, used by the XSLT, but a future version should include the ability to select the fields you want output. A schema against which to validate should also be contained in the next release.
Comments are extremely welcomed.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.