iTunes Playlists to Xml - version 0.2b released
This application has since been updated. Read about the current version of iTunes Playlists to Xml.
Previously I discussed an iTunes application that I was working on, in C#. That application has been fixed up a bit, and is now available for download.
To run the application extract the contents of the zip to a directory. Then open iTunesApplication.exe. If iTunes is not running, it will start before this application does.
Once it’s started you’ll see a listing of available sources (computer and iPod only), as well as a listing of all playlists for the selected source.
Clicking on a playlist will generate Xml output, for use elsewhere.
If you start this application and then plug in an iPod, that new source (the iPod) won’t be available until the application restarts.
There’s no progress indicator when you select a playlist.
Generating the Xml output can be a bit slow (but I’m not sure that this is something I can resolve).
‘Foreign’ characters are not escaped correctly.
The ability to select what items you want in the Xml output.
A schema by which to validate the Xml contents.
A stylesheet that can be used for basic styling of Xml output.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.