The last time I posted, I discussed a great article on PHP and MySQL. This time, over a week later, I'm discussing how I've used this information on the network.<!–more–><!–adsense–>
On November 9, Gavin's <a href="http://framingbusiness.net/">FramingBusiness.net</a> went live with a new feature: functionality to collect, store, and display comments. Any article posted since June of 2005 will have this functionality, and many old ones, that have been converted over to PHP and the new layout, will also have this functionality.
My plan is to write an article detailing how this is done, as well as make available for download the files necessary for others to add this functionality to their own site(s).
Next up? Content Negotiation for clean URIs.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.