Comment re: Go MIT!
I couldn't post this without creating an account, so …
I agree with montysimmons - the attack on George Washington was uncalled for.
However, he makes an interesting point that they've been able to make the technology easy enough for someone from the 18th Century to understand and use.
This is in fact better than saying "easy enough for a child to use," which may have been better, since even children use computers these days.
So, it wasn't really an attack on anything, was it …
(Of course, the fact that most politicians don't deal with 'normal' activities, such as Hillary Clinton pumping gas, suggests that even Obama and McCain might have trouble with Boston's system. Maybe Christopher was pointing out that these systems should be easy for people to use, even if they've never used one before. But no, he probably wrote this just to be political.)
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.