Review: Shadowrun Returns (2013)
The following is a review of Shadowrun Returns (2013), available for PC on Steam.
Enjoyable story and gameplay
After having the game for a little over 9 months, I've finally beaten the main campaign, Dead Man's Switch, of Shadowrun Returns (2013).
It didn't take this long to beat it because the game wasn't enjoyable, but rather because the machine I had until a few months ago wasn't ideal for gaming, so it wasn't until the last three months that I really got into this.
The game itself has a robust story, as one would hope from a Shadowrun game. The game isn't particularly difficult, as I found myself only losing two characters over the course of the ~11 hours of time I put in
With a robust editor and community, I expect I'll be able to come back to Shadowrun Returns again and again over the years, for continued enjoyment.
I highly recommend Shadowrun Returns, and give it a 5 of 5 stars.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.