Review: Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (2012)
A good way to get into the genre
(I played the Steam version of this game, and this review is based upon that.)
This was the first real hidden object game I played, thanks to a kind Reddit user who gifted me a key. It was actually quite good, with great artwork. The animated bits suffer from a bit of pixelation, but it doesn't detract too much from the game.
The puzzles are relatively easy, but the hint option is there if you need it (just make sure you don't accidentally hit it while walking about :( ). It took me about four and a half hours to beat.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart gets four of five stars, and seems to be a good way to get into the genre.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.