Review: Hexcells Plus (2014)
The following is a review of Hexcells Plus (2014), played on the PC.
More of the same, with a bit more complexity
Having gone through the first Hexcells rather quickly, I just as quickly started playing the standalone Hexcells Plus. While this game contains the same number of puzzles as the original, it adds additional gameplay dynamics.
While I finished the first in less than 2 hours, Steam reports that I put in 8 hours on this version. I think I ended up letting the game run, as I don't think it required anywhere near that amount of time. However, the puzzles in this version are a bit more complex.
If you enjoyed the first Hexcells, you'll like this one. Since I did, and do, this game is recommended.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.