Review: Hexcells (2014)
The following is a review of Hexcells (2014), played on the PC.
A short, but enjoyable, puzzle game
Ultimately, I recommend Hexcells, especially for the price I paid ($1.25 with the standalone expansion), as I got a around 110 minutes of play.
It's a pretty basic puzzle game, with some extra dynamics added in as you progress. I do wish that the puzzles were a little more complex, but I also tend to enjoy this type of game, so the general idea wasn't new to me. Still, as I said, enjoyable.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.